Lead generation and research experts.
We are the lead machine
LEADMTCH works with top global conglomerates to help them increase their profits through accurate data collection, combined with actionable data insights. As a premier research and analytics solutions provider, LEADMTCH offers tailor-made services such as custom list research, business development research, and b2b lead services.
With a vast wingspan covering expansive industries such as banking, chemicals, energy, healthcare, media, and many more, LEADMTCH is bound to have the expertise to suit your company’s particular needs. What’s more our reach spans the globe, with experience working in nearly every continent.
We have all the right tools, let us Help You
Careers: Join the team
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team of data processing and research experts! LEADMTCH wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people.
At the moment LEADMTCH has multiple open positions. Let us know if you feel passionate about one. Can’t find anything that suits your expectations? We are a fast growing startup so keep an eye on this page – something might come up in a couple of weeks. Or feel free to get in touch and show us why we should to make you part of our company.
Current Job openings
We are looking for a talented Backend PHP Developer to join our growing team in Wilmington, DE. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, can lead by example, and thrives in a collaborative team environment. As part of the product development team, you will develop client-specific modules that allow telephony, media and transaction data to be manipulated and delivered from our platform to clients and third parties. You will build software that allows data to flow between systems and endpoints.
About the Job:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend systems.
- You will build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment) – cowboy coders need not apply.
- Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers (software engineers) to define, design and build integrations and data delivery systems.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. Implement data storage solution integrations.
- When applying, show us your code – share your Github username or other projects!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Drive innovation in the development of descriptive and predictive analytical methodologies and tools using historical and real-time process and business data.
- Collaborate with operating entities to define the problem and business requirements, translate it into functional design specifications and develop solutions. Identify, evaluate and select industrial or academic partners as needed.
- Work with IT and external organizations to obtain data as needed, clean the data, visualize, and analyze the data.
- Develop analytical solutions using methods including but not limited to clustering, regression, classification and time series analysis to analyze historical and real time data from global operations.
- Define industrial tools based upon the performance verification, train team members on details of methodologies implemented, thus ensuring sustainability of the solution for company.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary and international team including internal and external partners.